Grayhawk Scottsdale is a 1,600-acre master-planned community, opened in 1996 and fully built-out by 2004.
Located in the heart of Scottsdale, Grayhawk showcases the finest aspects of family and resort-style living in two distinct, yet interconnected neighborhoods: The Park with 2,000 units and The Retreat with 1,600 units. The community consists of more than 4,000 residential units with a broad mix of housing types along with the nationally acclaimed Grayhawk Golf Club.
Each neighborhood features a distinctive landscape and architectural palette that complements the surrounding Sonoran Desert’s dramatic natural beauty.
Other community components include:
- 36 holes of world-class golf
- Public and private schools
- Neighborhood parks
- Boys and girls club campus
- 31 miles of multi-use trails
- Retail shopping and dining
- Commercial and office development
- Medical campus